Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Directory for CUCM 6.0

billkemmer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I just finished my first install of CUCM 6.0, and I have a question from my customer.

They have a company intranet site, and a web developer who updates that site. He is interested in knowing if there is a way to dip into the CUCM user database and grab information on users and extensions.

He would then use this information to populate a web directory for his intranet page. I've seen this done in an earlier version of CCM with Windows and SQL, but I don't

know if this is possible in the Linux/Informix format. His need is to be able to grab the data from CUCM so he doesn't need to populate this data twice.

Any information would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I don't have any answers to your question, but rather I have some questions for you. Did you install CUCM 6 from scratch? Can you outline the steps you took? Once you completed did you run into any problems? I'm looking to upgrade from 4.0(2a) onto 2 different serverss in a cluster. Any advice would be appreciated

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

As far as I know, this is not possible.

Eric Krieger
Level 1
Level 1

Hi William,

You may want to look at the Webdialer part of CUCM/CCM, maybe to intgrate it in their existing Intranet. Besides the availability of names and their numbers you will get the possibility to "click-and-dial"!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: