cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Solution in BE6K

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

Is it Possible BE6K UCS220 M3 server support  WebEx,currently PUB,UC,IM running on the server is there possible i can add onemore?

I have seen in doccument mentioned below

Cisco Business Edition 6000 integrates with cloud based webex Software-as-a-service offerings including Webex connect IM and presence as well as webex web conferencing

Is this Webex Meeting Center come with ova file loaded on UCS? or just a webex cloud?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mate,

Webex cloud is a different product and as name implies is a cloud based product so you dont need any ova or any hardware. You just need to buy the service.

Webex on premise or CWMS on the other hand is a completely different product. You can not install it on a BE6K. Reason: it does not support co-residency with other UC apps:

Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/1_5/System_Requirements/System_Requirements_chapter_00.html#reference_BA7FE746303149E69A845B5D09C44D9A

Scroll to Hypervisor section
----

Co-residency with Cisco Unified Communications products on the same physical ESXi host is not supported.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

Can anybody help me on this scenario

Hi Mate,

Webex cloud is a different product and as name implies is a cloud based product so you dont need any ova or any hardware. You just need to buy the service.

Webex on premise or CWMS on the other hand is a completely different product. You can not install it on a BE6K. Reason: it does not support co-residency with other UC apps:

Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/1_5/System_Requirements/System_Requirements_chapter_00.html#reference_BA7FE746303149E69A845B5D09C44D9A

Scroll to Hypervisor section
----

Co-residency with Cisco Unified Communications products on the same physical ESXi host is not supported.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: