cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebKnight Firewall

gregorysco
Level 1
Level 1

I received an error stating the the WebKnight Application firewall prevented me from viewing a CDR Report. I recently upgraded the OS from 2000.2.7 to 2000.4.5sr5b.

Any ideas

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

That an ISAP filter we use

Which CCM version are you using any Locale installed?

4.1(3). Does that make a difference?

I did run into the same thing as you did with CDR. The Webknight Firewall actually has a configuration page that you have to modify to allow you to be able to view certain types of pages. I can't remember for the life of me what the page was and unfortunately I did not bookmark it. What exactly is the error you are getting so that I may try and find that page again?

We were running a report on call terminations in CDR. The report was for call terminations. The report ran, but when we clicked on view CDR's, it returns with an error page from the WebKnight stating that we need to contact the page administrator to gain access.

Thanks for your assistance.

Here is a link to get you started:

C:\Program Files\Cisco\WebKnight

Then use the file config.exe to configure your webknight firewall. You may be able to see what is being blocked if you are more of a firewall expert than I. You can actually look at the log files and decipher them to see what is going on. I am still looking for that link that was telling me exactly what options to change. I hope this helps because there is very little documentation from cisco on it.

I found it. It's a bug

Check this BUG ID CSCsj48672 because it gives a workaround.

Hope this helps and remember to rate!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: