Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

weird called party display issue when call transfer to a mobile phone

Hi,

I'm at a loss to explain the reported behaviour. When user A called user B at one extension, says extension 2523. and that extension has been setup by User B to automatically transfer call to his mobile phone (PSTN) when he doesn't pick up the office phone. Now strange thing happen, the moment user B pick up his mobile, his mobile phone number gets display at User A IP Phone screen, show "From XXXXXXXX". XXXXXXXX is the User B's mobile phone number.

Please note here, display "From XXXXXXXX"! I have tested on any phone extension that have been setup transfer to a mobile phone, that mobile phone number get display at the screen. Means what? Now User know other's mobile phone number even though he really don't know it in advance!

I am using callmanager4.1(3)sr56, IP phone is cisco 7960. Voice GW is 3825, IOS version is "c3825-spservicesk9-mz.124-15.T1.bin"

Has anyone seen anything similar, as I can't even think of a series of events which might explain this.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: weird called party display issue when call transfer to a mob

Could you post the debug for 3825 gatway:

debug isdn q931

debug h225 asn1

debug h245 asn1

The problem looks like in translation pattern.

Views
Helpful
Replies