Views
Helpful
Replies

What's forum for my problem ?

qwerty5050
Level 1
Level 1

I'm developing my windows application with .net tecnology

My application must call a telephone number and sound a wave and wait that user press button like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, that's outbound IVR

My application must read response user.

What's forum for this problem ?

What hardware cisco i must shop ?

Thank you very much

2 Replies 2

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not sure what you're looking for.  Description isn't clear as to what side needs to do what.

The following Cisco UC products can act as an IVR, terminate a call, receive and interpret digits, make a decision, and transfer the call:

Unity

Unity Connection

Unity Express

IPCC Express

All of those run on a server, except Unity Express which runs on a module that goes in an ISR router.

You could also do it with a TCL script on an ISR router directly, if you have proficiency to do that.

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

It sounds as if you are trying to place an outbound call, wait for an answer, play a list of options to the called party and record which option they chose - is this correct?

Cisco products such as Unity, Unity Connection, Unity Express do not have any outbound capability of this type.

Unified Contact Center Express has an outbound calling add-on available but it's purpose is to connect agents to the called party rather than play them a survey so I do not think it will fit your needs.

CallManager offers a number of APIs for devloping bespoke applications. It is possible that you could use TAPI or JTAPI to achieve what you require. A good place to start would be the voice part of the Cisco Developer Network.

http://developer.cisco.com/web/cdc/tech/ucvoice

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: