Views
Helpful
Replies

WMI Unity issue

jamieparr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

My message waiting indicator doesnt seem to be working on a phone. I have removed and readded the number on both unity and CUCM and still nothing. I also cannot dial the voicemail message waiting numbers from this line, I can however dial from other numbers using the the same CSS. When I refresh status on unity I get a pending status message on my WMI lamp indicator.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Jamie,

I would have suggested you try CSS and PT..But seems that you have the same CSS on the phone as others.

Try deleting and re-configure the DN.

Please rate all useful posts

Tried deleting everything and reinstating, still having the issue. I think somehow its blocked the number, or got jammed.

Hi Jamie,

Please try to use this method to completely remove this DN before trying again.

**Remove this DN from all phones first;

Can you please try this method via the Route Plan Report;

Deleting Unassigned Directory Numbers

This section describes how to delete an unassigned directory number from the route plan report. Directory numbers get configured and removed in the Directory Number Configuration window of Cisco CallManager Administration. When a directory number gets removed from a device or a phone gets deleted, the directory number still exists in the Cisco CallManager database. To delete the directory number from the database, use the Route Plan Report window.

Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 Choose Route Plan > Route Plan Report.

The Route Plan Report window displays. Use the three drop-down list boxes to specify a route plan report that lists all unassigned DNs.

Step 2 Three ways exist to delete directory numbers:

a. Click the directory number that you want to delete. When the Directory Number Configuration window displays, click Delete.

b. Check the check box next to the directory number that you want to delete. Click Delete Selected.

c. To delete all found unassigned directory numbers, click Delete all Found Items.

A warning message verifies that you want to delete the directory number.

Step 3 To delete the directory number, click OK. To cancel the delete request, click Cancel.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803ed686.html#wp1024696

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: