cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Error [4] Parse Error is returned when selecting the login service EM

giovanni.cock
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we have a CUCM 7.X and the users is seeing the following error when try to select the Extension mobility service:

XML Error [4] Parse Error is returned when selecting the login service

i look for the error in the cisco page, and i found it for the CCM4.X, and form.jsp, but for the CUMC 7.x what is the procedure to solve it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've seen that error plenty of times, but only when playing around with my own IP Phone Services. One option is to look up the URL from the Phone Service definition page and then browse to that URL from a browser. Chances are your browser won't process the XML correctly, but you can choose "View... Source" from your browser's menu and you can see the actual XML code that your phone is receiving and generates the XML Parse error. If there isn't anythin obviously wrong there, you can post it here for others to check out.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

I've seen that error plenty of times, but only when playing around with my own IP Phone Services. One option is to look up the URL from the Phone Service definition page and then browse to that URL from a browser. Chances are your browser won't process the XML correctly, but you can choose "View... Source" from your browser's menu and you can see the actual XML code that your phone is receiving and generates the XML Parse error. If there isn't anythin obviously wrong there, you can post it here for others to check out.