Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

[ASK] URL Configuration for Cisco Jabber

Has anyone ever use this before? I want to jabber client to exclude WebEx during searching available service, but i have no idea how to bring this method to use. 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/9_7/CJAB_BK_C606D8A9_00_cisco-jabber-dns-configuration-guide/CJAB_BK_C606D8A9_00_cisco-jabber-dns-configuration-guide_chapter_00.html#CJAB_CN_H0EAF38B_0000

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Please use the below switch

Please use the below switch to install Jabber from command prompt.

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi CLEAR=1 EXCLUDED_SERVICES=WEBEX

Once installed, Jabber will not look for WebEx service but this is for the specific machine.

If you want this to be replicated, go to C drive and enable show hidden files.

Go to Programdata folder, open the bootstrap file in edit mode, you would see a parameter which has the exclude WebEx key mentioned

You can push this file to all enduser PC's to the same path location through GP.

Regards,

Ankoor Bek

Thank you. I have done with

Thank you. I have done with this way and custom jabber installer already, both works fine. Right now URL is one that i want to try as well.

As far as I know, URL

As far as I know, URL configuration is not supported on Windows. It only works on Mac and for the mobile clients.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content