cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatic SIP URI in proxyAddresses

Daryl Clark
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a way to automatically populate the proxyAddresses field with the correct SIP:<username>@domain.com value for new users since it is a required value for Office presence status according to  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/9_2/JABW_BK_C9731738_00_jabber-windows-install-config.pdf

I am able to update exising users using the provided tool, but I would like this to happen automatically when we configure users in the future.

2 Replies 2

Hi Daryl,

There should be a tool on CCO in the admin pack to accomplish this.

Regards,

Nebojsa

Nebojsa,

As I stated in my post: "I am able to update exising users using the provided tool, but I would like this to happen automatically when we configure users in the future."

The ADSchemaWizard tool only scans AD and finds users who do not have a sip:@domain.com entry and it creates an ldif with the values to import into AD. This is a manual process that would have to be run on a periodic basis. I am looking for a way for it to be automatically done when a new user is created.

Thanks,

Daryl

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: