Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Can I use Jabber on MAC the same way as in any other device like Microsoft Lync?

Hey with Microsoft Lync I could connect with my personal computer from home using Lync without needing more information other than my log in info.  For your solution to download it it seems I need a contract number or add the service, etc.  It should not be as straight forward as having the client and log in info.  I mean in Android it works without any issue and I had just to install the app.  In my workplace I connect to the Intranet but from my mobile as long as I have internet I can connect to my jabber.  Maybe you handle this differently but I would expect this should be as easy as Lync.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Could you please share the

Could you please share the exact info you are requesting so that i can check how much i can help you with that. i didn't understand your request from above description.

Community Member

In a few words.  Is there any

In a few words.  Is there any easy way to obtain the Jabber for MAC client?  Thanks

Cisco Employee

It is only available from

It is only available from below site. You need to have a valid CCO account to download it.

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283880684&flowid=77786&softwareid=284006014&release=11.7(0)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content