cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I use Jabber on MAC the same way as in any other device like Microsoft Lync?

felipe.martinez
Level 1
Level 1

Hey with Microsoft Lync I could connect with my personal computer from home using Lync without needing more information other than my log in info.  For your solution to download it it seems I need a contract number or add the service, etc.  It should not be as straight forward as having the client and log in info.  I mean in Android it works without any issue and I had just to install the app.  In my workplace I connect to the Intranet but from my mobile as long as I have internet I can connect to my jabber.  Maybe you handle this differently but I would expect this should be as easy as Lync.  Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Varundeep Chhatwal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Could you please share the exact info you are requesting so that i can check how much i can help you with that. i didn't understand your request from above description.

In a few words.  Is there any easy way to obtain the Jabber for MAC client?  Thanks

It is only available from below site. You need to have a valid CCO account to download it.

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283880684&flowid=77786&softwareid=284006014&release=11.7(0)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: