Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can not change jabber voice DeviceID or TFTP server address.

When login CUCM with jabber voice in APPLE iphone, we can not change DeviceID or TFTP server address, Only can remove jabber voice app.

Is there any other way to change it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

i did a lab recreate and here

i did a lab recreate and here is how you will get a delete account option;

-> On the TCT that you have created for the test user ; you will need to enable the following option;

" Allow end user configuration editing" set this to enabled ; do save and the apply config and reset.

-> Once this is done ; on the jabber voice ; click the "settings" wheel icon; and under "Accounts" click Phone Services if you are trying to change the device id and TFTP server; and then in the " Phone services" screen you will need to scroll to the bottom and you will DELETE ACCOUNT tagged in red icon.

-> Click that and you will get option to re enter the device id and TFTP server address. Make sure that the user who is trying this settings knows the device id and tftp server address details.

- please rate if this helps.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

i did a lab recreate and here

i did a lab recreate and here is how you will get a delete account option;

-> On the TCT that you have created for the test user ; you will need to enable the following option;

" Allow end user configuration editing" set this to enabled ; do save and the apply config and reset.

-> Once this is done ; on the jabber voice ; click the "settings" wheel icon; and under "Accounts" click Phone Services if you are trying to change the device id and TFTP server; and then in the " Phone services" screen you will need to scroll to the bottom and you will DELETE ACCOUNT tagged in red icon.

-> Click that and you will get option to re enter the device id and TFTP server address. Make sure that the user who is trying this settings knows the device id and tftp server address details.

- please rate if this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies