Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cfw busy instead of unregistered - if TCT device created

Hi together,

we have csf devices configured for jabber for windows, For the case that the user isn't logged in the Jabber Client, we have configured call forward unregistered (CFUR). This works as expected, but when we add additional TCT device (jabber for iPhone) with the same number, CFUR doesn't work anymore because the the CUCM signal busy now (if both Jabbers offline). Thats the wrong behavior from my point of view.

What can we do to avoid this, any suggestion are welcome.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Amit Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you have identified this correct; in order for jabber for iPhone users to get the CFUR to work appropriately you will need to configure Mobile Connect; until then the behavior you reported seems working as designed. Please refer to the following link to learn more about how to configure mobile connect;

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/iPhone/9_1/JABI_BK_JEE78137_00_jabber-voice-iphone-admin-guide-9-1-6/JABI_BK_JEE78137_00_jabber-voice-iphone-admin-guide-9-1-6_chapter_011.html#CJAB_TP_SADF0101_00

Please rate it this helps.

Hi together, thanks for your answers. Unfortunatelly this hints doesn't solve the problem, so I will open a TAC case.

What did TAC Say

TAC sad "works as designed". So no fixes available, but a colleague reported that it works in  10.5.1  as expected ;-)

I am at 10.5.2 and I still have the same so the issue remains the same :(

The behaviour is documented on the following bug

CSCus09008

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: