Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Chat Messages not showing from Jabber CSF profile

I have installed Jabber 11.8.1 in to User PC system OS windows 7.  User can able to login in to jabber  profile and make a calls also, when user type the messages and enter the messages.Chat not visible from chat window. We have uninstalled the application and again installed but same as  previous.Can someone help me regarding this issue.

Regards,

Jijesh.K.T

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That problem then is not related to IP Telephony at all, that is either an IM&P or Jabber problem, might want to move this to the right forum.

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Varundeep Chhatwal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Jijesh,

I have resolved this issue multiple times and everytime it was the same cause. Please update the version of Internet explorer on your machine and then test. Sometime the older version of IE don;t let the chat message to display. This is also known as IM Rendering. Suggesting you to update the IE to latest version and then check , it should resolve it.

Hi Varundeep,

We have Updated IE. Problem  has  been resolved . Chat messages are visible now.Thank you for support.

Regards,

Jijesh.K.T

hi thanks for your information, after upgrade IE browser resolved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: