Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber 9.6 for window and Unity

Hi All,

I am having some hard time getting jabber working properly... I have a few questions, i hope that i can have answers for.

1. Now, just to use Jabber on the destop(I don't want to create CSF profile as that consume one license) do i still need a license?

2. Jabber can connect to CUC... users are getting :" you are not assigned in to your voicemail account. Go to the phone Account tab in the option window and enter your username/pass in the voicemail section.

But this VM option does not exist... Some other docs mention appliction tab in the CUP server itself but still no go. Other also mention LDAP integration but i  can have LDAP ingrate with CUC yet.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

A.M.Mahesh Babu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. If you dont want to use the Jabber as softphone and want to use for only IM  control , then no need of CSF device and no license required.

Check the service profile on CUCM set like above for credential source .

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

A.M.Mahesh Babu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. If you dont want to use the Jabber as softphone and want to use for only IM  control , then no need of CSF device and no license required.

Check the service profile on CUCM set like above for credential source .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: