cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber for Android, COP File

Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Does somebody have COP file of Cisco Jabber ? Would you please share as I need it urgently for demo purpose and have no time to run thru the NPH procedure.

Would you share your experience, if you have tried it..

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

RAJAMANI Nallakaruppan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am sorry, as you told the Jabber file is still on NPH, there is no other ways to get the file apart from the Cisco Accounts Team, it shouldnt make much time. Please contact your Accounts Team and i am sure if it is very urgent you will get it no time.

Regards

Rajamani

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I think if you can download CUCM 8.6, it should be included. For whatever reason, its not in 8.5.1 SU1.  I have not confirmed it yet, but if you have access to 8.6, you can get it there also.  Otherwise, bug your account team to send it over.

Contact your account representative and ask for the cop file, they should then send you the questionaire to fill in and send you the file. I had to reboot the cluster after .cop installation.

I have an access to 8.6. THe problem is that i do not plan to upgrade from my 8.5 in a coming months and I cannot find this file on the installation DVD. DO you have an idea where it is ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: