cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber for iPad 1.0 - any docs?

jhindmarsh
Level 1
Level 1

I just downloaded the above software on my iPad from the App Store.  I cannot find any configuration docs other than a FAQ on the Cisco website.  I would like to integrate this copy with Webex Connect (which works) and our CUCM 8.6(2) server (which doesnt work).

Are the docs available for this yet?

Thanks in advance,

Jesse Hindmarsh

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AFAIK it hasn't been officially FCS'ed, so, documentation is yet to be released to CCO over the next couple of weeks.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

When are you releasing the templates needed for setting up the provisioning part in TMS/VCS so that we can use our own VCS soltion instead of Jabber Video Free?

Hes
Level 1
Level 1

The docs are here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps12430/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

I can't find the templates for TMS though to get it working on a VCS.

The BETA device used to identify itself as "Movi 4.5" and the movi 4.4 schema worked, but with the released client it identifies itself as "jabbertablet 1.0" so without the new schema the client fails to provision.

When will Cisco release the template for this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: