cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber for Iphone - after taking call - jabber plays ringtone although the call is connected

reindl_mc
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Jabber 9.6.2

iOS 7.1.1

CUCM 9.1.2

Call arrives at iPhone with Cisco Jabber App 9.6.2. Jabber is ringing - after answering the call - Cisco Jabber go on playing the ringtone.

The call is connected with the other party - the other party can also hear you - but you can not hear(only very soft) the caller because of the ringtone is still playing.

Any ideas ?

Thx

7 Replies 7

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have seen this occur once as well. Ensure that detailed logging is turned on and submit the problem report to TAC. I intend to do the same as soon as it repeats, this is likely a new defect in 9.6.2.

@reindl_mc 
Could you solve this problem with the TAC?

We have the same issue only on one iPhone with the newest Cisco Jabber Version 10.5.0.

Hi Markus

the problem will be solved with IOS 8.x -  It is an iphone issue !!

kind regards

Does anybody know if there is already a documented bug associated to this issue?

I have the exact same issue CUCM 8.6.2/Presence 8.6.4 and customer is angry and disappointed because of this unexpected behaviour.

Regards,

iPhones updated to IOS 8.0.2, still have the same issue

Eduardo Cruz
Level 1
Level 1

Same problem.

Did you get some solution?

If it is iOS 7 here is the defect:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCul12803

Symptom:
app's ringtone does not stop after call is answered

Conditions:
Observed intermittently with iOS7

Workaround:
wait until the ringtone stops

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: