Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber for windows directory issue

aslam.bajwa
Level 3
Level 3

Hello ,

i have cucm 9x and cup 9.x ,

Cisco jabber is showing directory but its all user from MS out look User not LDAP user and also user and on Jabber client connection window Directory is showing not connected .

please advise .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

J4W does NOT use the directory info that you configure in CUCM as a UC service, it relies on the domain info from the machine you're logging in as default, or the config from the .xml file.

If you cannot connect to the directory, make sure there's nothing blocking the communication, and that your configuration is correct.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Have you defined the directory in the .xml config file??
HTH

java

You should create a UC Service in CUCM for the Directory.

Yes , i have define the directory in XML file and also UC service is created in CUCM .

thanks

J4W does NOT use the directory info that you configure in CUCM as a UC service, it relies on the domain info from the machine you're logging in as default, or the config from the .xml file.

If you cannot connect to the directory, make sure there's nothing blocking the communication, and that your configuration is correct.

HTH

java

thanks jaime ,

i just rebooted and its start working . but there is one more issue . what i need to configure on my CUP and CUCM to get the email option on J4W , like inbox icon should be on J4W.