Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber / Mobile for iPhone call disconnect

Mustapha Arakji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I'm facing a problem with my Cisco Jabber for iPhone. Using my WiFi network at office works fine. When I go home and set a VPN using my WiFi at home, the Cisco Jabber will connect, but when I make a call, the call will disconnect after 1 minute.

Any body faced this issue before?

thanks,

5 Replies 5

Mustapha Arakji
Level 1
Level 1

Updates:

I have tested Cisco Mobile 8.0, with VPN and it worked fine > 5 min.

I also tested the Cisco Jabber with VPN using a PIX firewall, and it worked fine > 5 min...

Could it be related to a VPN setup!

I've had a similar problem but not over VPN connection, just from on campus sitting at my desk.  Jabber will disconnect < 2 minutes, Cisco Mobile 8.0 will work for 30min+...did you ever find anything with this one?

~Tom

Sorry, not yet, i'm also facing this issue from our campus, so i belive it's a bug in Cisco Jabber... maybe they will fix it on the next version.

I have noticed a similar issue. With Cisco Mobile 8.1 everything worked fine, now since the latest Jabber / Jabber updates calls will drop after 1 min 30 secs.

The phone guy did some digging on our campus...looks like you have to be on call manager 7.1.5 and have to download a new profile for the iPhone to get it to work...