Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Jabber / Mobile for iPhone call disconnect

Hi guys,

I'm facing a problem with my Cisco Jabber for iPhone. Using my WiFi network at office works fine. When I go home and set a VPN using my WiFi at home, the Cisco Jabber will connect, but when I make a call, the call will disconnect after 1 minute.

Any body faced this issue before?

thanks,

Everyone's tags (2)
5 REPLIES

Updates:

I have tested Cisco Mobile 8.0, with VPN and it worked fine > 5 min.

I also tested the Cisco Jabber with VPN using a PIX firewall, and it worked fine > 5 min...

Could it be related to a VPN setup!

I've had a similar problem but not over VPN connection, just from on campus sitting at my desk.  Jabber will disconnect < 2 minutes, Cisco Mobile 8.0 will work for 30min+...did you ever find anything with this one?

~Tom

Sorry, not yet, i'm also facing this issue from our campus, so i belive it's a bug in Cisco Jabber... maybe they will fix it on the next version.

I have noticed a similar issue. With Cisco Mobile 8.1 everything worked fine, now since the latest Jabber / Jabber updates calls will drop after 1 min 30 secs.

The phone guy did some digging on our campus...looks like you have to be on call manager 7.1.5 and have to download a new profile for the iPhone to get it to work...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content