Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber Screen Sharing Across Dual Monitors

josh.slocum
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm currently having an issue when my users share their desktop with me using the screen sharing feature.  The issue is my users have a dual monitor setup and when they share their desktop with me it only allows me to access one of their monitors and not both of them, or access their desktop screen as one screen.  This is quite annoying when attempting to troubleshoot a problem and when I attempt to open an application on their PC the application opens on the other monitor that I cannot see or have access to.  I have to have the user drag the application to the monitor that I can see to continue working.  I have checked through the settings and did my fair of checking through support  forums, but with no solutions.  Some help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Reply 1

Chris Penny
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same issue. I try to remember to have the user drag the Jabber conversation window to the screen they need me to see before initiating a screen share. From what I can tell, this is how Jabber for Windows was designed to work. It would be a nice feature to add that would allow the sharing user the ability to easily switch which screen is being shared.