Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Jabber Voice for iPhone Trough NAT Can Not Be Called From PABX

Dear All,

We have two device gateway those are added on the CUCM 9 now,

first GW is for PSTN call (MGCP GW) located in Indonesia, and the other one is for VoIP call to Japan (H323 GW) located in Japan.

Indonesia and Japan can call each other.
Japan site use non-Cisco phone so they use their H323 GW to call Indonesia.

I use NAT to connect Japan and Indonesia due to misscommunication between their company. ( attach the simple network topology)

Actually, every call from Indonesia to Japan and from Japan to Indonesia are already running well,

but I start to realize that call to Cisco Jabber voice from Japan is failed, while Cisco Jabber can call Japan extension.

I have tried to configure both of Deskphone/CIPC, and Jabber Voice with same extension number (i.e. 120),

then asked Japan engineer to call that extension.

The Deskphone/CIPC extension is ringing, but Jabber Voice for Phone is still idle.

I found different result when I tried to call that 120 extension from PSTN number, and also from other internal extension.

Both CIPC and Jabber Voice for iPhone are ringing, and the call session could be established.

Anybody ever encouter this issue?

Please find the SDL log on DropBox https://www.dropbox.com/s/mq67ko2f773s51y/ccm.zip?m=

Thanks,

Armando

• Jabber Clients
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.