Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

dialling of IP fails

Hello evetyone,

when I'm trying to call an IP (of a video conferencing system) I'm getting the following error message:

"Call failed. The user could not be found. The user is offline or does not exist."

Any hint? What's going wrong?

I'm using Jabber Video for TelePresence Version 4.6, build 17194 under OS X 10.6.8.

I'm new to Jabber. All kind of help welcome.

Thanks

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

dialling of IP fails

You'll want to move this thread (Actions pane, right column) to the TelePresence community. The Jabber for TelePresence clients used be known as Movi and have a totally different code base than the new CUCM-based Jabber for everything else clients.

Most likely there is a configuration on VCS that is preventing the call from completing. The VCS call history as well as a review of the dial plan would reveal what is happening to the call.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Cisco Employee

Re:dialling of IP fails

This IP endpoint, does it reside on your internal network or outside your network? If using VCSC And VCSE there would be a couple of things to check on both...depending on where this system resides.

VR
Patrick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Views
Helpful
Replies