One of our senior devs, who researched the issue, swears that only VOICE conferences are possible and quotes the example code that comes with Jabber SDK. He says he is 99% confident with the remaining 1% being some hidden or obscure setting in CUCM that could allow VIDEO conference calls.
Do you have any experience with either: a CUCM setting that manages video/voice conf calls or Jabber SDK for Web?
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
[toc:faq]CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers
and partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to
properly assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue
without involving TAC. This document discusse...