cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exp neighbor zone TLS error

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

I'm trying to create a TLS neighbor zone between Exp-C and Jabber Guest.  I have my own internal CA signed certs on JG and Exp, but TLS is failing and Exp is throwing this error in the logs: No SSL error available, probably remote disconnect.  TCP works fine.  I've generated the CSR twice for JG and rebooted twice as well.  Not sure what is going on.  Thanks,  Mike

4 Replies 4

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

Ah, needed to read a little further in the JG install guide :)  I forgot to upload the CA root cert.  I would recommend adding this step to the install guide prior to configuring the neighbor zone on the expressway (or at least a note about it).  Then the neighbor zone won't error out.

Mike - Thanks for the recommendation.  We'll look to update the docs accordingly the next time we rev them.

Mike

just to clarify. Are you talking about uploading the CA root cert on the Expressway or the JG server?

JG Server.  Expressway had already been fully configured including the CA root cert.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: