Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exporting contacts from webex connect?

Does anyone know of a way to export contacts and groups from webex connect?

I have way to connect with pidgin and get them into the pidgin contact file then put script together to make a CSV to import into IM&P for each user. I'm looking for a better way to do this with WebEx connect or the Cisco webex connect/jabber client directly if possible. On the Cisco webex connect admin web tool there is not a way to export contacts in mass either. I'm thinking of opening ticket with them to get a export of all users contacts hopefully.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

3 REPLIES

Replying to my own post... for the better of the communirty here. I reached out to WebEx and there is no way to export contacts from WebEx Connect and they don't have a way either currently. Left to third party clients and piecing your own solution (script) together currently and running it with each user manually.

Would be nice if they would add Export/Import Contacts option to the Jabber client then when you imported contacts it pushed them to the server from client PC instead of an admin having to bulk import a bunch of user contacts.

To my knowledge there is a bulk import option for only,

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

VIP Super Bronze

Re:exporting contacts from webex connect?

Mike,

The bulk import/export is only for users not contacts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content