Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

HTC DNA & Jabber 9.1.3.x

Hello!

My organization has implemented Jabber and our users with Samsung Galaxy SIII and SII's are able to connect and use all the features of Jabber.  However, there are other users here (like myself) who posess different android devices.  Our manager has the S4 for example, and I have the Droid DNA. 

On the DNA (Software details below) I am able to register the device and connect to the server.  It jumps between the Phone Service being connected and disconnected.  The icon jumps back and forth between Black when its connected and Red when its disconnected.  When connected, it will ring when I am receiving a call, but when i try to answer it acts like its on the call but no call duration or call status is shown, and my line continues to ring on my 7962 deskphone.

Will there be any official support for more than the 5 android devices, and for anything higher than Android 4.1? 

Thank you for your time!

Verizon Droid DNA

Android 4.1.1

HTC Sense 4+

Software Version 2.06.605.1 710RD

Cisco Jabber for Android

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re:HTC DNA & Jabber 9.1.3.x

Roadmap questions cannot be answered here, reach your AM for that kind of questions

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies