Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jabber 9.x for Windows/iPhone/Android: is it possible to export/import security certificates from/to devices?

Hello,

we have a UC 10.x infrastructure with some Jabber 9.x for Windows/iPhone/Android. The Jabber devices are normally used in Mobile and Remote Access via Expressway.

We would like to find a way to export the security certificates (i.e.: CAPF certificates) from a device used by a certain user, to be imported to another similar device (for example, from an iPhone to another iPhone), so that the same user could use the second device without the need to connect it the first time in WiFi or VPN to CUCM, for proper certificate download.

Is this thing possible? If yes, how can we export/import the various certificates in the different devices?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

1 REPLY

You can do that on windows if

You can do that on windows if during the installation you flagged the "exportable" option.

For iphone, I cannot find export option, I know you can export the whole profile, but not certificates.

Ref: https://support.quovadisglobal.com/KB/a64/how-do-i-install-digital-certificate-onto-an-iphone-ipad.aspx

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content