Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Jabber - Add trailing #

Hi experts

Environment: CM 9.1 with Jabber Users

Often, Jabber users call numbers picking them from their mobile phone directory.

I am looking for a way to automatically insert the trailing # in order to eliminate the waiting time for the interdigit timeout and make the call start immediately.

I tried using Called Party Transformation Mask but CM always waits the interdigit timeout timer before beginning transformation

Does someone knows the way to add trailing # in Jabber or if there is another way to do that?

Thanks

Regards

• Jabber Clients
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

why are you not changing the

why are you not changing the interdigit time out?

or even better, create a route pattern for mobiles and tick the "urgent priority" box

this will do away with the T302 timer

============================= Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. =============================
2 REPLIES

why are you not changing the

why are you not changing the interdigit time out?

or even better, create a route pattern for mobiles and tick the "urgent priority" box

this will do away with the T302 timer

============================= Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. =============================

Hi Dennis

Hi Dennis

I prefer to not to change timers.

I created a new Route Pattern with Urgent Priority checked and now waiting time is ok

Thanks for helping

Fulvio

Views
Helpful
Replies