Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber and webex integration

DanielGoQ_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

We're trying to integrate meeting place and webex with our presence service to allow Jabber and CUP users to use all of the available features we have.

We're having some issues to get webex up and running because we're getting a "The WebEx meeting account is invalid" message everytime we try to access from jabber.

Screen Shot 2011-12-13 at 12.40.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2011-12-13 at 12.36.21 PM.png

If I go to meeting center I can successfully log in using the same credentials I'm using on jabber so I don't understand why it says the account is invalid.

This issue happens for all of the users. Have anyone seen this behaviour already?

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Tolley
Level 3
Level 3

Check-

CUPS -> Presence Admin -> Application -> CUPC -> Settings -> Credentials Source for Web Conferencing Service

I've got mine set to Not Set which uses the credentials used to log into the client.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Tolley
Level 3
Level 3

Check-

CUPS -> Presence Admin -> Application -> CUPC -> Settings -> Credentials Source for Web Conferencing Service

I've got mine set to Not Set which uses the credentials used to log into the client.

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your replay!

I've checked that option and it is already set as "Not Set".

Just to try, I changed that to use CUP credentials and it gives me the same error.

We use Meeting Center rather than Meeting Place but I think the authentication is similar. The problem I had was since we use Meeting Center (cloud WebEx) and do not use SSO the accounts are different. Once the Not Set "Source for Web Conferencing" was configured, I was able to goto the client (Mac Jabber 8.6.2 in this case) and enter my credentials in Preferences -> Accounts -> Meetings

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: