cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Jabber Chat typing issues

Hello,

I am experiencing a few issues with the jabber chat feature:

1. After a few minutes of starting a new chat session, the chat stops sending my messages to the other user. I am able to type in the box but when pressing "enter" nothing happens. I noticed when checking the font it is shown with no font selected.

2. I work for a Korean company, and this jabber account is  unable to type in Korean while other accounts are able to.

Are there any potential conflicting programs or windows settings I should take a look at? This machine is running Windows 7, 32-bit. Any assistance would be appreciated.                  

Everyone's tags (4)
3 REPLIES
Community Member

Me either.We have exprience

Me either.

We have exprience about same problem in Jabber for windows. but, different OS version.

For example, Windows 7 with 64-bit, Windows 8.1 with 64-bit Also have same issue.

furthurmore, We have another problems with it.

We can't add a buddy list in MAC OSX(10.9, 10.8 and so on). Eventhough We can find someone who want to adding.

Community Member

Hello, Is this happening with

Hello,

Is this happening with point to point or group chats?

What Jabber, CUPS and CUCM versions do you have? 

Could you reproduce the issue and upload a problem report from Jabber after it happens? (Help>>Report a Problem)

If you upload the report, let me know the username you were chating with when the problem occured. 

Oscar

Cisco Employee

If you are using internet

If you are using internet explorer in your PC ; and the version is IE 11; then you are running into the following defect;

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCum09942/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Once jabber for windows 9.7 is released please track the new feature section of the release notes for checking on the support for IE 11.

Please rate the content if it was helpfull.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content