Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Client 9971 desktop control problem

rcrumm_2
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

I am working on deploying Jabber and want to get desktop control working with 7945 and 9971 phones. The 7945's work fine. I have an issue with 9971 phones.

Any thoughts? SCCP v. SIP?

Thanks,

Randall

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

is the phone assocaited with the end user properly, does it have enable CTI control checked?

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you follow this:

If the phone of the user is a Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 or 8900 series model, select the following access control group also:

• Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf access control group

If the phone of the user is a Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 series model, select the following access control group also:

• Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Rollover Mode

HTH,

Chris

I did add Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf access control group to the 9971 user.

It still dows not work. The show connection status shows not connected.

Thanks,

randall

is the phone assocaited with the end user properly, does it have enable CTI control checked?

Chris

OK Chris,

It looks like I may have not saved it. So adding the group makes it work. I made sure I saved it.

Thanks!

Randall

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: