Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Jabber Client cannot control deskphone

I am trying to access/connect my desk phone (7945) to the Windows Jabber Client I have. The CSF device works fine. The 7945 and the line on the phone are associated with my user (We are LDAP integrated). I have all CTI roles assigned to my account. The Jabber Client is Version 11.8.2 Build 50390 and the CUCM environment is 10.5.2. When attempting to connect to desk phone eventually I get the Unable to Connect CJ:109:3 Error Notification. This actually worked at one point. Is there a "profile" that could be deleted and start over? What logs would I look in to determine the reason for the error?

Thanks in Advance

Chuck Furstenau

Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES

did you associate the 7945

did you associate the 7945 physical phone with the user, in the user management pages on cucm? as a controlled devices.

from experience, sometimes it helps just ripping the user out, including phone association and re-configure again.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Thanks for the ideas. When I

Thanks for the ideas. When I set the 7945 as the "Primary phone" under the CSF phone config, applied config, shutdown the client, deleted the Jabber folder in:

C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Cisco\Unified Communications

Then restarted the client, I can now connect to the 7945. I still can't connect to some of the other phones associated with my user.

Views
Helpful
Replies