cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Client on iPod Touch 5th Gen

mainesy
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running the Cisco Jabber client on an iPod Touch 5th Gen and running into an issue with call notification coming across when the jabber app is in background mode.  I get a repeating pulsing on the device and visual notification of a call being presented, but no audible ringtone.  If you bring the app to the forefront, you get the audible ringtone.  Any help is greatly appreciated.                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What does Settings > Notification Center > Cisco Jabber show? It needs an alert style of Banners or Alerts.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What does Settings > Notification Center > Cisco Jabber show? It needs an alert style of Banners or Alerts.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

It shows the Cisco Jabber app listed as "Alerts".  There is a button for "Sounds" that was slid to off which I turned on which has seemed to correct the problem in this same screen.  Thanks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: