Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Client - Wrong CTI IP

I have recently moved our collaboration servers to a different VLAN, after updating all the IPs across the 3 servers (CUCM, CUPS, UNITY), it's all been working fine apart from the Jabber client.

Jabber for Mac and Windows is still seeing the old IP address of the CTI server, even after I've updated the XML file on the TFTP server and restarted services multiple times. Everything else from the XML file has been updated fine.

Please see attached image. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What do you see under Devices > Device Settings > UC Service for a CTI Server? The old or new IP addresses?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What product versions are you running?

Has DNS also been updated?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It's version 9.1 for CUCM, Unity Connection and CUPS. The DNS bit is fine, it's the IP address that shows up in the XML file. I am not sure where it's pulling it from when I have updated the on on the TFTP server. 

Also, when I try and retrieve the XML file myself, it downloads the right one, with the right IPs.

What do you see under Devices > Device Settings > UC Service for a CTI Server? The old or new IP addresses?

Hi Jonathan,

I cannot see that option on the CUCM server. 

Have you configured the CTI server???

The path Jonathan mentioned is correct if you're running 9.X

If you do not have a CTI server, you should have at least one, and then associate it with the service profile, as explained in the J4W configuration guide.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: