Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for iPad missing files

First, yea for the client finally being released on App Store.

Looking to do the integration for both VCS/TMS and also for CUCM.

1) Where can I file the .COP file for the client that is needed for Call Manager?  Last night it was no where to be found on CCO.

2) For the integration into VCS/TMS, there is reference to a template file that TMS needs.  Where can we fine this?

Thanks for your help.

13 Replies 13

Jason Cruz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have the same problem. The Cisco Jabber for iPad Administration Guide referes that we need to install the .cop file for iPad, but following the link there is no .cop file!

Thanks for the help.

I have escalated to my AM and SE to see if they can get info when the COP file will be available. Hoping today!

Hello,

that would be wonderfull it then could put it online today!

Thanks

The products hasn't been officially FSC'ed so that's the reason there's no COP file nor documentation, it's still on EFT.

All that should be released within the next few weeks, anyone that wants to get the COP file at this point in time, needs to go thru their AM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

how fustrating is that.

in another thread, I found this

see post here: https://communities.cisco.com/message/98924#98924

There are the .cop.sgn file and the template file.

What is the template file for?

Do you think that the .cop.sgn file is valid?

The tempolate file is for a VCS/TMS installation connection.

Since the source of the cop is coming from one that is active in the thread, I am hoping so.

I just got the same COP file from my SE and CUCM 8.6 took it no problem.

Hello,

I've just installed the cop file and when I try to add a new device, there has been added the the list of possible devices the option "Cisco Jabber for Tablet", but according to the Cisco Jabber for iPad Administration Guide, the option to add jabber for iPad is "Cisco Jabber for iPad".

Is it the same thing?

I don't think the the .cop file in the other thread is what we are looking for!!

benjaminwatt
Level 5
Level 5

See this thread. The COP file is expected to be available by the end of the day.

Ben can you check that link, it doesn't seem to be valid.

All better, just a rogue extra h at the beginning.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: