Replies

jabber for iphone secure login

bo liu
Level 4
Level 4

i want the jabber for iphone can secure login use the username and password

so i config the TCT device on CUCM page

the onewer user and digest user

change the Device Security Profile use Cisco Dual Mode for iPhone - Standard SIP Secure Profile

but when i login the jabber input the username and password in domain but login fail

and i change the Digest Credentials and use the password login also login fail

how can i do .....

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The admin guide lays out the process and options for SIP DIGEST authentication.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/iPhone/9_1/JABI_BK_J006C103_00_jabber-iphone-admin-guide-9-1-1_chapter_011.html#JABI_RF_SEAFA075_00

Be advised that unless the cluster is running in mixed mode the digest password will be passed in the clear during SIP REGISTER.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The admin guide lays out the process and options for SIP DIGEST authentication.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/iPhone/9_1/JABI_BK_J006C103_00_jabber-iphone-admin-guide-9-1-1_chapter_011.html#JABI_RF_SEAFA075_00

Be advised that unless the cluster is running in mixed mode the digest password will be passed in the clear during SIP REGISTER.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

It is good doc .it is spesifiad to iphone . There is for android ? Its not the same .
Im needed to do the secure login on android

Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi

In ip phone the sip digest is there all the time but in android it is not .how can i preform it ?

Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App