Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Mac CTI DX650 issues

Tim Cappel
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

I have a user who had Jabber for Mac setup using CTI for control of a 7942.  Everything was working, then we switched it out with a DX650.  Made all the changes needed in Call Manager same as some other users.  However, it will not connect to the DX650 for this one user.  We have checked all the roles and ownership tracking for the phone to the user account and it appears to be setup correctly, however it will not connect.  Anyone have this setup that could help?  Trying to figure out if I am missing something magical that Cisco added in.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Amit Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you confirm that under cucm admin \ user management\ end user configuration section; do you have the following permissions incorporated for this test user;

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Rollover Mode

If not can you include the same for this end user and then retest the CTI control.

- please rate if this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Amit Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you confirm that under cucm admin \ user management\ end user configuration section; do you have the following permissions incorporated for this test user;

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Rollover Mode

If not can you include the same for this end user and then retest the CTI control.

- please rate if this helps.

After a reboot it appears to now be working.  I added the roles, but before rebooting it did not work.  I don't know why I was trying to ignore the most basic piece of tech troubleshooting.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: