I have a user who had Jabber for Mac setup using CTI for control of a 7942. Everything was working, then we switched it out with a DX650. Made all the changes needed in Call Manager same as some other users. However, it will not connect to the DX650 for this one user. We have checked all the roles and ownership tracking for the phone to the user account and it appears to be setup correctly, however it will not connect. Anyone have this setup that could help? Trying to figure out if I am missing something magical that Cisco added in.
After a reboot it appears to now be working. I added the roles, but before rebooting it did not work. I don't know why I was trying to ignore the most basic piece of tech troubleshooting. Thanks for the suggestion.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...