Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

jabber for windows licenses

hello,

can someone help me on this, I have a deployment where some users are going to have two device with enhaced plus licenses, so 1 ip phone (different models) and Jabber on soft phone mode, and another users are going to have 1 phone and jabber only on desk phone control with enhanced licenses. CUCM 9.1, IM & Presence 9.1. So how can I differentiate between soft phone mode and desk phone control mode on the configuration, so the ELM can consumes the licenses right?

to clarify a little bit more, I need to disable the soft phone feature on some jabbers clients

thanks

Carolina

1 REPLY
Bronze

You need to associate an

You need to associate an owner user ID to the phone and CSF devices (CSF devices may also need to have a primary phone MAC address assigned). Where a user has two devices with the same user ID assigned the Enhanced Plus licenses should come into play.

Only configure CSF devices for those that need it otherwise a license will be required. By default Jabber can phone control mode without having to create a CSF device.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content