cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for windows version 9.0.3 is drop when calls to device Cisco IP Phone 6945

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi guys,

In this week I have a problem with Cisco Jabber for Windows version 9.0.3. We were testing calls between device (6945) and Jabber client for windows and realised that the calls started from Jabber client to a device Cisco IP Phone 6945 have dropped.

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho
1 Reply 1

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Daniel

Not sure if already resolved your issue, I had similar problem and found my problem here Limitations and important considerations

If you run two clients that use the same CSF device, contention occurs for that CSF device. This contention

can result in dropped calls, busy tones, or other unpredictable behavior

Please remember to rate helpful  responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: