Jabber Guest Web plugin crashed at MAC version

mazheng
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jabber Guest Web plugin can not work under the MAC version , it crash always

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mike,

Yes, the default language for MAC OSX is Chinese(China). I try to switch it's language to english , and the Jabber Guest lunch without crash and make the success video call. And I switch the language back to Chinese, the crash issue had been fixed.

It seems jabber guest plug-in can not finish the initial step under the Chinese version language. It's looks likely a bug for language support.

Maverick

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

mrmccann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there - are you able to load the Jabber Guest web client on Windows?

If so, can you post a screenshot of the versions shown on the Settings page?

Also, what Mac OSX version are you trying this on?

Thanks.

Mike

I can load the jabber guest web client on windows.

The Jabber Guest version is 10.0.2.75

The Jabber Guest Plug-in version is :10.0.2.17

My OSX version is 10.9.4

Thank you for that information.

Can you also tell us your Mac OSX language, is it Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), or other?

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, the default language for MAC OSX is Chinese(China). I try to switch it's language to english , and the Jabber Guest lunch without crash and make the success video call. And I switch the language back to Chinese, the crash issue had been fixed.

It seems jabber guest plug-in can not finish the initial step under the Chinese version language. It's looks likely a bug for language support.

Maverick

Thank you for the additional information.  We are able to reproduce the problem in our labs as well. 

Mike

hi Mike,

We are expect the next relase verion to fix it.

Best Regards / Maverick

Yes, we plan to include a fix for this in our next Jabber Guest release.

Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: