Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Jabber integrate with Windows LDAP SearchBase or <BaseFilter> Problem

Actually, I have a setting problem about the Windows AD in the Search Base or Filtering.
Actually, my Windows AD is for my global office, but I don’t want the Jabber can search all global people, so I set the restriction as below methods (but that is still not work):

Filter: CUCM > User Management > UC Services > “Directory_Service”
Typing the Windows AD IP; 389 port; TCP; Phone Number Masks: +852 (It is because the Business Phone is E.164 format, so I want to use this value to filer non Hong Kong people)

SearchBase: CUCM > User Management > UC Profile > “Directory Profile”
Typing the AD “Username” & “Password” & “Search Base 1: ou=Users,ou=HK,ou=Asia,dc=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=com”

XML SearchBase and Filter: <BaseFilter>(&amp;(objectCategory=person)(|(ipphone=+852)))</BaseFilter>

The above three methods are still not work. The Jabber user still can search the all global people.

Hi All Jabber Experts,

Any idea for that?

1 REPLY

Jabber integrate with Windows LDAP SearchBase or <BaseFilter> Pr

Should I set the LDAP authentication searching account, who have the Hong Kong folder permission only? Then the account would make the effect on the LDAP authentication on the CM & CUPS servers?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content