Views
Helpful
Replies

jabber login issue

Sonam
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am not able to login to my mobile jabber all of sudden . It is saying that "unable to login out of corporate network". The problem is only when I use mobile network, it works when I switch to other network at office. 

any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Tell us more, are you using MRA deployment with Expressways for this kind of connection, or using a VPN connection to your company in order to use Cisco Jabber, like you're internally in the company?

And... is this issue happens only to you or to all of the users?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Tell us more, are you using MRA deployment with Expressways for this kind of connection, or using a VPN connection to your company in order to use Cisco Jabber, like you're internally in the company?

And... is this issue happens only to you or to all of the users?

Hello Bialik,
Thank you for your kind respond. Yes I have deployed MRA deployment with Expressways to have access from outside company network. And for within company we use internal . This issue is with all users

Hi, I see you marked my answer as correct. Does it mean that you were able to solve this issue? Or maybe just pressed by mistake? ;)

Anyway, if not solved yet. I would go to both Expressway servers and go to: System -> Logs -> Event Logs, and see if there are errors when you're trying to make a login. Another lucky guess... maybe one of your certificates has been expired, it happens and you can never remember when it does, so please also check your Expressway-C & E certificates.

Hi Bialik,
sorry it was a mistake.. okay.. I will update you soon.
Thanks for your advise.

Hi Bialik,
I found out that the issue is only with some users. it was working fine for almost a year now. this happened all of sudden . I was not able to login till yesterday but today I can, still some users cannot. It was also found that , other can login in my phone but cannot in their own. This happened all of sudden.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: