cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber prompts invalid certificate

Darryl Hardy
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to apply certificates from our internal CA to bypass the prompt for certificate acceptance at Jabber launch.  I'm now down just being prompted for the tomcat certificate from my Presence Publisher.  The cert is issued to the FQDN of that server, so I'm not sure if there's an option I need to change somewhere in CUPS or CUCM.

I've issued tomcat, cup-xmpp, and cup-xmpp-s2s certificates for both of my presence servers.  The cluster topology has the correct FQDN for both hosts (pub.voip.company.com and sub.voip.company.com).  In CUCM the IM and Presence UC Service entries both have the FQDN.  The XMPP Certificate settings also has the domain voip.company.com and the checkbox selected, both the cup-xmpp and cup-xmpp-s2s certs were created after the selection.

1 Reply 1

Darryl Hardy
Level 1
Level 1

The issue was that the _cuplogin SRV records were still pointing to the IP address.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: