Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Jabber Questions

I have a whole lot of questions in regards to Jabber, please see below:

1. Are there API’s available for the Jabber application and AnyConnect client?
  2. Is there a way to configure Jabber via a hyperlink? Much like how CUMA used to do it for Blackberrys.
  3. Is it possible to configure the Android client without being in the office wireless environment. For example, at the moment on a 9971 phone, once I plug it into the office LAN, it downloads all the VPN details including certificates, which allows us to take it home, plug it in and off we go. Is that the same sort of config required for the Android Jabber client? Or can we send an email, or push a profile update to the device with all the credentials and certificates? The reason why I ask, is because not all users would connect their device to the office LAN, as some customers require a secureID/RSA tokens.
  4. Will Jabber support Blackberry OS 10
  5. When will the iPad application get released
  6. When will video on all the mobile clients be enabled within the Jabber client?
  7. Will the clients support Bluetooth headsets?
  8. When will Cisco support Android v4.0
  9. Do Cisco have plans to support Windows mobile 7 or 8?
Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Jabber Questions

There is a Jabber SDK available here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11765/index.html

Your other questions will need to be addressed to your Account Team, since we're not allowed to discuss Roadmap items on a public forum.

Views
Helpful
Replies