Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber, remote access problem

HI,

I've installed CUCM 10.0.1 and IM&P 10.0.1, and inside company everything works fine.

Unfortunately remote acess is not working. I've installed EXP_C and EXP_E, all zones certs, seems that are ok.  

When Jabber client move from LAN network, to some remote network (outside company), without logout, almost everything works fine(except no one from inside can call to outside client, im is working). But when I've try to add new user that is on WAN side, than I get message, something like "could not find network service".

Any idea ?

5 Replies 5

Seems that only new user provisioning is not working

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, do you check the network settings of the expressway e? Which deployment you are drive ? Single or dual Nic ? If single Nic you must set the interface with a public ip and nat off. If you drive dual Nic you must set LAN 1 internal dmZ and LAN 2 external ip or Set on LAN 2 nat on and give them a external dmz ip with natted ip

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Did the user first connect inside the network?  I thought I read that you must first connect inside the network before going outside?

What version and type is the Jabber client?

It is Jabber for Windows 9.7, I thought that in that vwrsion it was fixed, and I do not have to log in inside network first. 

Thanks for the clue,

Tomasz

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Have you tried a Jabber Problem Report Tool (JRPT) and reviewed the log file from it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: