Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber status across subcluster

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

I have 2 subclusters default subcluster and another abc subcluster , the user in abc cluster cannot see user in default cluster as an available, though they both are available. when I shift both to one subcluster they are seen available.

Office configuration is corrupt. Reinstall Cisco Jabber to restore Office Integration - Error code: CJ:1000:101,

is there any solution came for the above error, it worked for the local users for 1 day and suddenly it started with this error, I saw the link which is mentioning the registry key but it will not work for my corporate of 1500 users

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dear,

click the Settings gear on the Cluster Topology page, and check what the routing communication type is? If it is set to mDNS, can you please change it to router-to-router and see if that resolves the issue?

thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Any reason putting two  sub clusters in place?

the office configuration is actually a false positive due to incorrect version/software checking, ignore it or send a bulletin out to your users (i know I did) check this thread:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11791551/your-office-configuration-corrupt-reinstall-cisco-jabber-restore-office

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Dear Dennis,

the whole idea behind this is that keeping one subcluster in HO and the other in DR, the HO users will use HO presence nodes and the DR users will use DR subcluster nodes. I have one doubt i.e  for both subcluster the CUCM cluster is only 1 no's so according to design perspective is it correct.

thanks

Dear,

click the Settings gear on the Cluster Topology page, and check what the routing communication type is? If it is set to mDNS, can you please change it to router-to-router and see if that resolves the issue?

thanks

thanks Samuel

It resolve my issue