Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Jabber Video For Telepresence Application Crash

Hope someone can help me.

I am having a problem with Jabber Video crashing on my windows 7 machine. This is not free jabber, but a licensed version tied back to our VCS infrastructure. I don't beleive its a windows problem at all as it happens on all machines I tried. It's also the latest version.

I have a H323 endpoint registered to our VCS. It doesn't do sip, so we use interworking. I can connect to it with all the H323 clients I have tried by dialing the registered URI. I don't believe there is setup issue, as this part always works. We can also connect to it with sip clients (jabber ipad).

I just tried Jabber video on my ipad and that works as well. I can dial the same H323 endpoint.

The only program that has a problem is Jabber Video for windows (telepresence). I dial the URI and it connects to the conferencing unit. I can see the video for about 15  seconds and then I get an application crash. The application crash makes me think its not a signaling issue but an handler problem of some sort.

I tried prepending H323:  to the URI, thinking it may be a sip signally issue -  but it still crashes.

Any ideas of what to look for and how to turn on advanced debug/tracing?

• Jabber Clients
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.