Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Limited Video and Voice Calling Choices

Our company uses WebEx Connect and VCS.  As it instructs the user, I first login to my WebEx Connect account via from the "Company-Provided Accounts" choice selection on the opening screen.  Next, I go to the settings menu to configure Voice/Video Calling.  Unfortunately, when I get into the menu, I am presented only with the Jabber Video for Telepresence service as a choice.  VCS and UCM are not listed as choices for me.  Others in my organization are not experienceing this issue.  If I first just sign into the VCS option I can connect and make calls without a problem, but I cannot then, of course, select an Instant Messaging application.

Thanks.

Everyone's tags (4)
1 REPLY

Limited Video and Voice Calling Choices

After digging into the admin guide for WebEx Connect I was able to discover that my WebEx Connect UserID was not enabled for UC in any way.  Once our admin put my account into the cluster that had UC capabilities assigned I was up-and-running. 

Views
Helpful
Replies